Sunday 7 December 2014

It all started here.

Hi, and welcome to my new blog specifically dedicated to my bikini and theme-wear interests. Whilst I am sat here designing my new website and setting up let me introduce myself...

I am Chrissie Nicholson-Wild, as an already established corset and lingerie designer I have found myself amidst a totally new crowd of lovely people and they need me and this is how is started...

My good friend Dometria, whom I have been making various costumes and corsets for many years suddenly approached me with a whole new idea. She was entering a body building contest.....say what? ( I thought: visons of Brigit Neilson and Arnold Swarzenegger in 1980's cult films......is that a thing?)

Turns out it IS a thing, a big thing. And a few years later, after being introduced to a bevy of lovely and dedicated athletes and a huge amount of encouragement I find myself starting a new business, and loving every second of it.

Chrissie X

No comments:

Post a Comment